Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hello, I Love You: Kitchens (first ever link up!)

Can I tell you something? I've been nervous for today. I'm scared no one will link up and I will feel like a total dork. Please prove me wrong. Please link up.  Please? :) And if you wanted to grab one of the beautiful buttons that Kimmie made (left sidebar) you would make my heart SO happy!

Anyways, {Hello, I love you!} A pretty, little collection of things I love.  Served up fresh, every Saturday.











If money were no object, what would your dream kitchen be like? Mine would be retro-inspired for sure! I am obsessed with this line of appliances - wowza!


Next week's theme? Hello, I Love You: BLUE.



Link up rules:



  • Please link to a specific post on your blog - not your blog's main page. You are free to link up a recipe, DIY post, something that made your heart happy or your own version of Hello, I Love You. I can't wait to visit your blog and check it out!
  • Link up is open to all, but I'd love you forever if you became a follower of this blog, and maybe even grabbed a button, designed by the fabulous Kimmie of Sugar and Dots. (left sidebar)
  • After you've linked up visit and comment on other blogs! Let's all get to know each other a little better!







9 comments:

Krulls in Haiti said...

I want those aqua appliances!!! You definately have a kitchen "style"... they all had a retro quality to them... love!!

the flavor blue said...

Oh my gosh! i'm SO excited it's a link up, but my blog is down this week :( next week FOR SURE i'm linking up!!!

Unknown said...

love all the kitchens you posted! excited to link up with you!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Oh, such gorgeous kitchens! :)

{:miss v:} said...

I love all those kitchens! I love the last one especially! The aqua and red accents really look fresh and bright!

If I had the time today, I'd link up for sure! I know how it feels to host a linky and have no one participate! You'll do great!

Four Flights said...

well it's not a kitchen but since you said we can link up anything I'm linking up our road trip video!

Emily Tucker said...

Love it girl! Super excited to link up this week and def next week too :)

Denissa said...

LOVE all the kitchens you chose. I'm really trying to add more aqua to our kitchen :)
Thanks for hosting :) would've had my post done sooner, but my computer was acting all wonky! lol
xo

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVE white and bright kitchens!!

 

design + development by kelly christine studio